For most of her career, Fannie Minot has been assisting corporations and their liability insurers resolve disputes over the terms and conditions of current and historical insurance policies and whether such policies cover third-party liability claims.
Fannie started her career in New York City and then quickly moved with her family to the Boston area where she has worked throughout the risk management community and developed a keen sense of how insurance works and when it may be available.
Her skills draw primarily from her years as a litigator. However, Fannie’s ability to get to the heart of an insurance matter also comes from her work outside of the private practice, at a chemical company and an insurance brokerage firm, where she immersed herself in the day-to-day mechanics of the underwriting and claims handling processes. Please visit Fannie’s bio.
Fannie would like to help you with your own matter, no matter how small. Whether it is simply determining who to call next or taking additional steps together, Fannie can help you manage a set of circumstances in which an organization you serve is involved. Here are just some of the ways in which Fannie can help:
- Get a referral for, among others, brokerage, accounting, bookkeeping, HR consulting, or legal services.
- Assist your employees, board members, trustees, members, clients or prospects gain a working knowledge of how insurance works and when and how to elevate a situation to claims status.
- Locate and/or assess the value, terms, and conditions of an organization’s current or historical insurance assets.
- Assess the existence of insurance for a particular event, i.e., an actual or potential claim, loss, or proceeding.
- Assist in tendering a claim to an insurer(s) and the management of the ensuing claims handling process.
Call or email Fannie to discuss any matter of concern: (978) 578-2076; Fannie@minotreports.com.